Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Vacation Memories


I was sitting here thinking back on my summer memories from childhood.  We owned a speed boat so we were always going to the lake for boat rides.  I remember having the best of times learning how to ski and how to tube.  My sister and I would always sit in the front of the boat and hold on for dear life when my dad took off!  It was one of those feelings where you are excited but also wishing and hoping that the boat won't flip over!  Ahh, the good ole days.
Having my own family now, we are trying to make some summer vacation memories for my daughter.  No boat but we do love us some rollercoasters!  So one of our family vacations is alwasy to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA.  And since my daughter has been old enough to ride the kid rides she loves to go.  Hopefully as she gets old we can start other family traditions with her and with the hopes that she will one day pass them down to her own family.

What memories/traditions do you have with your families?

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Post a Comment